PLEASE VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE AND BLOG FOR UPDATED WORK AND INFO, LINKS ABOVE.
Learn about my lessons here:
Stay in Touch:
Subscribe to my blog here:
PRIVATE PHOTOGRAPHY LESSONS
Attending a photography class with other students is a great way to learn photography techniques, but each student is unique, will absorb material differently, and has a different camera. Because everyone has their own way of learning, some specific needs and challenges may never be addressed in a workshop or group class setting. In this situation, it helps to get personal photography instruction to get you one-on-one time with a photographer and to take you to the next level.
Whether it be landscape photography, family photography, travel photography, editing, basic photography elements, camera settings, etc. I can help bring you to that next level of photographic expertise.
Based on your specific needs, I will design a private lesson right for you. It may require an hour of instruction in your home or a two-hour field session outside. Your lesson could also be an hour of you asking me all your questions as you go through your shooting process, a photo-critique of your work, or sitting at your computer for post-processing. This is why lessons are quoted on an individual basis. Below, I have listed my basic starting prices for instruction.
Another option, is to take a semi-private lesson with a friend or your partner. If you have someone who shares your level of photographic expertise and has similar needs, then I can design an instruction session for the both of you.
Special deals can be made for those interested in more than one lesson, or group lessons with others. Please contact me with your specific requests and I will do my best to accommodate you.
Or you can get a group of friends together and book your own group class and make it into a photo party!
Traveling to NYC? Book private field work with me, and I will take you around to some of my favorite iconic NYC locations to photograph, that only a seasoned New Yorker would know about. At the same time you get to see all around and shoot! Sounds like a perfect day to me.
I do teach group classes and workshops as well. Please visit my photography blog or contact me to be emailed when upcoming group classes and workshops will be offered. If you have an idea for a class, and would like me to instruct, please contact me with the details. My approximate rates are for below for private lessons:
PRIVATE PHOTOGRAPHY LESSON:
- $100/hour beginner lesson in NYC location for one
- $180/2 hours beginner lesson in NYC location (recommended minmum)
DOUBLE PHOTOGRAPHY LESSON (2 people):
- $160/hr in NYC
- $300/2 hours beginner lesson in NYC location (recommended minimum)
- $500/4hrs NYC Visitor Tour with Iconic NYC Locations following quick lesson (gift favorite, Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge Park, etc.)
*All beginners lessons come with a slideshow of digital class notes.
**Advanced photography lessons are offered and will be priced based on skill level and learning needs. Group Lessons, Photography Parties, and travel outside of NYC are also available please contact me with your details.
- If you are interested in having more than one personal lesson, please contact me with your specific requests and I will offer you a discount based on the amount of lessons you desire.
- Lessons make great gifts for photography lovers! Please contact me with your gift needs and I will send you a personalized 'gift card' that can be printed and gifted!
* All prices are subject to change. All lessons include photographer’s time, talent, and expertise. Travel costs will be added for travel over 30 miles. Travel and parking will be added to the final quote. Holiday/Holiday weekends will be an additional cost. Special deals can be made for those interested in more than one lesson. Please feel free to contact me with your specific requests and I will do my best to accommodate you.
Do you know someone who’s getting married? Refer them to me and if they book wedding photography, you will receive a 30-minute photo session!
Do you know someone who wants a portrait session? Refer them to me and I will give you $25 photo credit!